Cars – £10.00
These events are weather dependent. Confirmation will be announced via Facebook the day before the event by 4pm.
Do I book in advance?
- No places are first come first served on the day. Once we have reached capacity we won’t accept any more cars.
What is the set-up time?
- 7:30am. No cars permitted on site after 8am. Please note if we reach capacity before this time the gates will be closed. We will announce full capacity on our Facebook and Instagram.
Where is it located?
- On the playing fields opposite the pavilion car park, accessible by the traffic lights.
What time does it open to buyers?
What can I/can’t I sell?
- Every vendor shall sell or display only articles surplus to their own domestic requirements (jumble or bric-a-brac, books, records, small second-hand domestic furniture and equipment etc). Vendors selling new items, hand crafted items and goods “brought-in” for re-sale are not permitted. If you are found to be selling these items you will be escorted off site immediately and pitch fee will be retained.
What time can I leave (as a seller)?
Where are the toilets?
- Café toilets
Where can I park?
- We recommend walking or using public transport as parking is minimal on the day. There are several disabled bays in the car park.
How much is it?
- £10 per car or £15 for van/trailer
- £5 for a table (no car)
What if I don’t have a vehicle? Can I still sell?
- Yes the fee is £5.00 for the items that one person can carry onto site.
The car boot is weather dependent – when will I know when it’s going ahead?
- Announced on Facebook, Instagram and telephone answer machine 0121 458 1711 4pm the day before.
Can I bring dogs?
- Yes provided they are on a lead and are well behaved around people and other dogs. Please ensure any excrement is removed.
Is there food and drink on sale?
- Yes at our café over the road.
How do I pay?
- Via cash on the day or via card once on site
- No litter to be left on site, please take this away at the end of the event.
- Please travel at 3mph at all times on site.
- Rowheath Pavilion accepts no liability for loss or damage to personal belongings.